Jul 06 , 2021
Community Wellness RPM+ goes beyond the technology of vital signs measurement and weaves in a vibrant, educational community and regular coaching sessions with a board-certified health and wellness coach. This approach ensures the patient is an active participant in improving their health and managing their chronic condition(s).
Our method of using RPM data paired with certified health & wellness coaches drives real improvements in health outcomes for patients. This approach to chronic disease management, which we call RPM+, has been proven to improve patient satisfaction and engagement.
The results of our latest patient survey are in and show that our RPM+ program is effective.
Community Wellness is educating patients:
- 83.3% of CW patients feel that they are more aware of their health and steps they need to take to stay healthy since starting with RPM+
CW RPM+ is moving the needle on medication adherence:
- 50% agree or strongly agree that they are more compliant in taking their medications after just 8 weeks in the program
Community Wellness makes it easy for patients:
- 90% feel that taking their vital signs measurements with their device(s) is simple and convenient
Community Wellness coaches provide excellent support and services:
- 100% of respondents agree or strongly agree that their wellness coach is genuinely concerned about their health and quality of life
- 93.3% are satisfied with their coaching sessions
Our coaches know that health is complicated! We meet patients where they are and encourage achievable, small goals as the path forward to better health.
Community Wellness patients have good things to say:
“Doing this program has made me more aware of what I can do to help myself. Really like my coach - she’s very helpful and easy to talk to.”
“After doing it for a week it has become routine. It's one of the first things I do in the morning.”
“I find that making it part of my morning routine simplifies everything.”
As remote patient monitoring and telehealth become more commonplace, Community Wellness is poised to rapidly scale our operations. From 18,000 patient interactions and 187,000 vital sign readings in April 2021, we anticipate 4 million+ interactions and 88 million+ readings by December 2022.
Through patient education and increased participation in their own health management, the impact on patient health markers and overall wellbeing is poised to be immense. We take pride in knowing that RPM+ will be used to improve longevity and quality of life for our patients.