Frequently Asked Questions


Community Wellness is a health and wellness company dedicated to empowering people to achieve better health outcomes from the comfort of their homes. We make ongoing health monitoring simple by providing you with personalized smart medical devices and a monthly online check-in with a licensed doctor — all from the comfort of your home.

All of the physicians and medical professionals on the Community Wellness platform are licensed to practice medicine in the state in which his or her patients are located. We ensure the quality of your care through an extensive background check and license verification process of all providers.

Your privacy and the security of your information is our top priority. The Community Wellness platform is HIPAA compliant. We’ve also implemented strict security protocols to protect your information.

It does not. Community Wellness is a complement to — not a replacement for — your primary care physician (PCP). So, it’s important to keep your PCP and all other doctors involved in your care apprised of any healthcare services you receive from Community Wellness. You can head to your account and message the support team at any time you want us to share your medical information with your PCP or other doctors. We will provide you with an authorization form. Once signed, we will share your information as directed.

We have support staff here to help you 8 am PST – 5 pm PST. If you have questions or concerns you can call us at (888) 690-3696 or email us at


If you’re managing a chronic health condition like diabetes or prediabetes, cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, COPD, asthma, or obesity, you know how important it is to keep regular tabs on your relevant vital signs. We provide you with the state-of-the-art medical devices you need to record your vital signs, which may include heart rate, oxygen saturation, temperature, blood pressure, and/or weight. Once a month, you’ll discuss your ongoing health wins and challenges with your Community Wellness doctor at your monthly online check-in. And the support team is there for you if you have any questions about using your monitoring devices or our mobile application — just call (888) 690-3696.

First, you’ll start your virtual visit by telling us about your medical history, symptoms, and
lifestyle. Once you’ve completed a brief online health questionnaire, you’ll have a real-time virtual consultation with a doctor via secure webcam (phone, computer, or tablet). If the physician determines at-home health monitoring is right for you, next you’ll receive your personalized At-Home Health Monitoring Kit. No hassle, no paperwork: state-of-the-art, medical-grade devices arrive at your door so you can track your vital signs. We set you up for success with easy instructions and support. Once a month, you’ll travel no further than your couch to have an online monthly wellness check-in with your doctor to review your vital signs and discuss your health. We’re here to empower you to better manage your chronic health condition for peace of mind you can count on.

The purpose of At-Home Health Monitoring is to empower you to track your own vital signs by providing you with Bluetooth-enabled medical equipment and a mobile “MyWellness Connect app” app that records your measurements over time. We do not monitor your vital signs on a daily basis. While the data is sent securely to Community Wellness, the only time the physician reviews the information is at your monthly online check-in.

If you notice that your vital signs are trending in the wrong direction, please call your primary care provider (PCP) or call 911 if it’s an emergency.

Call your primary care provider (PCP) or if the issues are severe, please call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.

Yes! If you’re 65+ and have a qualifying medical condition, then At-Home Health Monitoring, including state-of-the-art medical equipment and a monthly virtual wellness check-in with a doctor is covered 80% by Medicare Part B. If you have Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) the remaining 20% is covered as well.

If you don’t have supplemental insurance, then Medicare Part B will still cover 80%.

All billing to Medicare and Medigap providers will be handled on your behalf. This includes your medical devices, 24/7 support, and your monthly virtual wellness check-in with a doctor.

It’s simple! First, you’ll tell us about your medical history. Shortly after you complete our questionnaire. Next, you get an email with a link to begin your video consultation with a doctor via secure webcam (phone, computer, or tablet). In that session, your doctor will be able to determine whether at-home health monitoring is for you. From there, we’ll confirm your Medicare eligibility. If approved, you will receive your personalized at-home health monitoring tool kit. (Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.)

You will be provided with step-by-step instructions to get started, and if you have any questions, please call our support line, (888) 690-3696. We’re here for you to help you get set-up, and also if you have any questions or concerns about your equipment in the future.

Your personalized, medical-grade, state-of-the-art devices will be shipped to you once you have been confirmed as eligible (after your first virtual consultation). Due to demand, please note shipping currently takes 2-4 weeks.

You can’t use any health monitoring equipment that you already have because those devices do not connect to our system. Our state-of-the-art at-home health monitoring equipment records your data for easy transmission to our doctors. The new devices provided by Community Wellness are covered up to 80% by Medicare Plan B as long as you’re a qualified beneficiary. (The remaining 20% should be covered by Medical Supplement Insurance if you have it.)

Please call us at (888) 690-3696 to discuss your options. We are available 8 am PST – 5 pm PST.

Unfortunately, we do not take insurance if you’re not eligible for Medicare Part B. But we are happy to provide you with a receipt that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.

Your medical tracking devices and your monthly online doctor check-in are covered by Medicare Part B up to 80% for the cost of the service. The remaining 20% is covered by your Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) coverage.

If you don’t have supplemental insurance, then Medicare Part B will still cover 80%.

The full cost breakdown is listed below.

Ongoing Services

  1. Live monthly virtual visit with your assigned physician
  2. Prescribed medical devices
  3. Mobile app tracks your daily vital signs
  4. Dedicated technical support


Total Monthly Cost for At-Home Health Monitoring $100
Total Cost for Medicare Part B Qualified Beneficiaries With Supplemental Insurance (Medigap)
Monthly Cost* $100
Medicare Part B coverage -$80
Remaining Monthly Cost $19.99
Supplemental Insurance Coverage (Medigap) -$19.99
Total Monthly Service $0
Total Cost for Medicare Part B Qualified Beneficiaries WITHOUT Supplemental Insurance (Medigap)
Total Monthly Cost $100
Medicare Part B Coverage -$80
Remaining Balance $19.99*
Monthly Service $19.99*
*Your first visit is an additional $5.00 more than your regular monthly cost, as it covers the cost of shipping your device(s) (Total, $24.99)