Blood Glucose Meter
Our wireless, Bluetooth-enabled blood glucose meter provides accurate, plasma-calibrated readings of your blood sugar. We’ve chosen to partner with AndesFit for FDA-approved, state-of-the-art smart devices that make it easy for you to manage your health at home.
Our dedicated Customer Support team is here to help you get set-up and use your device: (833) 647-0723.
Installing the “MyWellness Connect” App on Your Mobile Device
- Download the free Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app from the App Store (Apple devices) or Google Play (Android or Chrome OS devices).
- Make sure Bluetooth is set to “on” in the “Settings” menu on your smartphone.
- Open the app, and log in using the same email and password you used to create your Community Wellness account. You’re now ready to connect the device to the app.
Connecting the Blood Glucose Meter to the App
- Install the two (2) AAA batteries that come with the device.
- Turn on the blood glucose meter by inserting a test strip (blue side facing up) into the meter’s test port at the top of the device.
- Open the Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left hand side of the home screen (Dashboard) and choose the “My Devices” menu item.
- Tap on “Add New.”
- The app will automatically find the blood glucose meter (“AndesFit Glucose Meter”) — tap on the image of the device.
- On the next screen, tap on “Add to My Devices.”
- You’ll now see the blood glucose meter listed on “My Devices” screen.
How to record a measurement using the MyWellness Connect app.
Measuring & Recording Your Blood Sugar Level
Please be sure to carefully read the detailed instructions that come with your glucose meter before you take your first reading.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Open the Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app. Make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is activated and you have an internet connection.
- Remove a test strip from its vial. With clean, dry hands, you may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface. Do not bend, cut, or modify the test strips in any way. Remove the test strip from the vial and use it instantly.
- Insert the test strip into the meter’s test port to turn the meter on. The date and time appears on the screen.
NOTE: Be sure to use “AndesFit” test strips, or other test strips may not produce accurate results. If you need more test strips or lancets, please call our Customer Support team, (833) 647-0723.
- When the blood drop symbol flashes on the screen, you may select the appropriate measurement mode, for selecting the measurement mode of Control (CTL) or General, please refer to the detailed instructions that came with your device, in the “The Two Measuring Modes” section.
- Apply your blood to the absorbent hole of the test strip.
- As soon as enough blood has filled the confirmation window of the test strip, you will hear a beep letting you know that the test has begun. A countdown of five (5) seconds starts.
NOTE: Make sure the confirmation window of the test strip is completely filled with your blood sample.
- When the reading is complete, it will automatically be displayed on the Blood Glucose listing on the home screen (Dashboard) with the last synced time below it.
- To view the history of your blood sugar measurements, tap on the Blood Glucose listing on the home screen (Dashboard). You can view previous measurements by swiping up and down. If you have trouble connecting to the app, you can also enter your measurement manually. Tap the plus (+) icon, on the desired listing on the home screen (Dashboard), and select “Type in manually”.
Performing a Blood Glucose Test
Please read the full directions that come with the device for detailed instructions, including troubleshooting, battery replacement, precautions, and technical specifications.