Wireless Pulse Oximeter
Clip our easy-to-use, Bluetooth-enabled digital pulse oximeter on your finger to track your oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate. We’ve chosen to partner with AndesFit for FDA-approved, state-of-the-art smart devices that make it easy for you to manage your health at home.
Our dedicated Customer Support team is here to help you get set-up and use your device: (833) 647-0127.
Installing the “MyWellness Connect” App on Your Mobile Device
- Download the free Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app from the App Store (Apple devices) or Google Play (Android or Chrome OS devices).
- Make sure Bluetooth is set to “on” in the “Settings” menu on your smartphone.
- Open the app, and log in using the same email and password you used to create your Community Wellness account. You’re now ready to connect the device to the app.
Connecting the Pulse Oximeter to the App
- Install the 2 AAA batteries that come with the pulse oximeter.
- Turn on the pulse oximeter by pressing the button on the top of the device.
- Open the Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left hand side of the home screen (Dashboard) and choose the “My Devices” menu item.
- Tap on “Add New.”
- The app will automatically find the oximeter (“AndesFit Oximeter”) — tap on the image of the device.
- On the next screen, tap on “Add to My Devices.”
- You will now see the pulse oximeter listed on the “My Devices” screen.
How to record a measurement using the MyWellness Connect app.
Measuring & Recording Your Pulse and SpO2
- Open the Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app. Make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is activated and you have an internet connection.
- Open the clamp of the pulse oximeter, and then place your middle, ring, or index finger of your left hand into the rubber opening of the oximeter, nail side up.
- When the reading is complete, it will automatically be displayed on the Blood Oxygen listing on the home screen (Dashboard) with the last synced time below it.
- To view the history of your pulse and O2 measurements, tap on the Blood Oxygen listing on the home screen (Dashboard). You can view previous measurements by swiping up and down. If you have trouble connecting to the app, you can also enter your measurement manually. Tap the plus (+) icon, on the desired listing on the home screen (Dashboard), and select “Type in manually”.
Please read the full directions that come with the device for detailed instructions, including troubleshooting, battery replacement, precautions, and technical specifications.