Wireless Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
The regular recording of your precise body temperature supports the early detection of viruses and infection. We’ve chosen to partner with AndesFit for FDA-approved, state-of-the-art smart devices that make it easy for you to manage your health at home.
Our dedicated Customer Support team is here to help you get set-up and use your device: (833) 647-0723.
Installing the “MyWellness Connect” App on Your Mobile Device
- Download the free Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app from the App Store (Apple devices) or Google Play (Android or Chrome OS devices).
- Make sure Bluetooth is set to “on” in the “Settings” menu on your smartphone.
- Open the app, and log in using the same email and password you used to create your Community Wellness account. You’re now ready to connect the device to the app.
Connecting the Thermometer to the App
- Install the two (2) AA batteries that come with the thermometer.
- Turn on the thermometer by pressing the gray “MEM” button on the handle. You may need to hold the button down for 2-3 seconds — the device will beep when it’s ready.
- Open the Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left hand side of the home screen (Dashboard) and choose the “My Devices” menu item.
- Tap on “Add New.”
- The app will automatically find the thermometer (“AndesFit Thermometer”) — tap on the image of the device.
- On the next screen, tap on “Add to My Devices.”
- You’ll now see the thermometer listed on the “My Devices” screen.
How to record a measurement using the MyWellness Connect app.
Measuring & Recording Your Temperature
- Open the Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app. Make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is activated and you have an internet connection.
- Position the thermometer pointing towards the forehead at a distance of less than 2 cm.
- Press and hold the “MEM” button on the handle, and move the thermometer across the forehead, keeping that 2 cm distance.
- Release the “MEM” button to finish measurement and the result will display on the LCD screen on the device.
- When the reading is complete, it will automatically be displayed on the Temperature listing on the home screen (Dashboard) with the last synced time below it.
- To view the history of your temperature over time, tap on the Temperature listing on the home screen (Dashboard). You can view previous measurements by swiping up and down. If you have trouble connecting to the app, you can also enter your measurement manually. Tap the plus (+) icon, on the desired listing on the home screen (Dashboard), and select “Type in manually”.
Please read the full directions that come with the device for detailed instructions, including troubleshooting, battery replacement, precautions, and technical specifications.