Blood Pressure Monitor
Our Bluetooth-enabled blood pressure monitor easily attaches to your arm and helps alert you of hypertension. We’ve chosen to partner with AndesFit for FDA-approved, state-of-the-art smart devices that make it easy for you to manage your health at home.
Our dedicated Customer Support team is here to help you get set-up and use your device: (833) 647-0723.
Installing the “MyWellness Connect” App on Your Mobile Device
- Download the free Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app from the App Store (Apple devices) or Google Play (Android or Chrome OS devices).
- Make sure Bluetooth is set to “on” in the “Settings” menu on your smartphone.
- Open the app, and log in using the same email and password you used to create your Community Wellness account. You’re now ready to connect the device to the app.
Connecting the Blood Pressure Monitor to the App
- Install 4 AA batteries in the blood pressure monitor.
- Turn on the blood pressure monitor by pressing the blue “Start” button on the front of the device.
- Open the Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left hand side of the home screen (Dashboard) and choose the “My Devices” menu item.
- Tap on “Add New.”
- The app will automatically find the blood pressure monitor (“AndesFit Blood Pressure Monitor”) — tap on the image of the device.
- On the next screen, tap on “Add to My Devices.”
- You’ll now see the blood pressure monitor listed on the “My Devices” screen.
How to record a measurement using the MyWellness Connect app.
Measuring & Recording Your Blood Pressure
For best results, rest for at least 30 minutes after exercising, eating, smoking, drinking alcohol or bathing. It’s important to not have any tight clothing on your upper arms and to sit quietly with both feet firmly on the ground, without crossing your legs or moving your arm or body, while you take your blood pressure.
- Put the cuff on your upper arm, pulling on it so that it wraps securely around your upper arm. Make sure the cuff is plugged into the device on the side, before turning the blood pressure monitor on.
- Place your arm on a table so it’s at the same level as your heart.
- Open the Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app. Make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is activated and you have an internet connection.
- Press the blue “Start” button on the device.
- It takes around one minute to take your blood pressure measurement. The cuff will inflate, and when the measurement is complete, the cuff will automatically deflate and your measurement will show on the device’s screen.
- When the reading is complete, it will automatically be displayed on the Blood Pressure listing on the home screen (Dashboard) with the last synced time below it.
- To view the history of your blood pressure measurements, tap on the Blood Pressure listing on the home screen (Dashboard). You can view previous measurements by swiping up and down. If you have trouble connecting to the app, you can also enter your measurement manually. Tap the plus (+) icon, on the desired listing on the home screen (Dashboard), and select “Type in manually”.
Please read the full directions that come with the device for detailed instructions, including troubleshooting, battery replacement, precautions, and technical specifications.